Answered By: LTC Elizabeth Kocevar-Weidinger Last Updated: Jul 11, 2016 Views: 51
Answered By: LTC Elizabeth Kocevar-Weidinger
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2016 Views: 51
First, you do not need to bring your books to the library to renew them.
- You may renew them online by logging into your library account at https://koha.vmi.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl.
- You may stop by the circulation desk and ask the circulation staff to renew your items.
- You may call the circulation desk at (540) 464-7129.
- You may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, the circulation system will automatically send you an email to remind you that your materials will be due soon. You can respond to that email and let us know that you still need your materials.